AddedEducation, a division of The Added Company, provides an array of services for students and athletes in Asia, in their pursuit of tertiary education opportunities. We are dedicated to up-skilling gifted students and student-athletes in Asia, providing them with resources and opportunity for leveraging their talent to access top-notch tertiary education globally.
Founded by a twin-brother-and-sister-duo,, who were students at Stanford and UC Berkeley, AddedEducation has become one of Asia’s leading Higher Education counseling firms. Based in Singapore with operations across South-East Asia, India and China, we are a team of young like-minded people united by a single mission: to support and promote academic excellence among the Asian youth. We are looking to hire top-notch career professionals to bring new thought and leadership to our academic services. Currently under the AddedEducation brand, our business needs are focused on US, UK, Canada and Australia university admissions services.
Another division of The Added Company is DreamBig Events. DreamBig Events is an experiential platform that provides immersive experiences for high school students. We conduct elite summer tours, summer camps, university showcase events to help high school students have the required critical exposure that is needed, along their university admissions journey.
AddedEducation is looking for an Engagement Manager who will lead Client Delivery teams across Asia, overseeing and maintaining positive client relationships. You are expected to be completely hands-on with managing relationships between counselors and clients, extensive discussions and ideations with the management team on product development and positioning of our services. As part of our Client Servicing team, you will ensure that Clients consistently receive quality service creating a “Happy Client” experience. The purpose of this role is to lead Client Delivery teams across Asia, to oversee and and maintain positive client relations which directly affect the brand. The person is expected to be completely hands-on with managing relationships between counselors and clients, extensive discussions, and ideations with the management team on product development and positioning of our services.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders
- Evaluating new opportunities to ensure resources focus on the best opportunities
- Ideating new product designs and service offerings to create more customer value
- Understanding our product offering and key value propositions
- Understanding the customer’s pain points and how our products, services and systems can support their aspirations
- Prospecting new markets and customers
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities
- Building new customer relationships
- Understanding how to use our library of client successes as a marketing tool for future sales
- Provide active support for the frontline team with social media planning and campaigns
- Building and maintaining relationships with current clients and prior clients who have been supportive and successful
- Work closely with other AddedEducation consultants to provide support to deepen and broaden client-engagement in order to develop new business
ACADEMIC COUNSELLING: SUPPORTING THE COUNSELLORS
You should have the passion and the motivation to work in the education industry. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A good Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university (preferably from a reputed US university)
- Extremely Sales focused with deep critical thinking skills
- Exceptional communication skills – writing, interviewing and research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Almost a superhuman attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
Apply For This Position
What you will get from us, in return is:
A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
An open forum for expression of ideas
Diverse opportunities to grow wings for your entrepreneurial ideas.
- Having a start-up mindset will allow you to get your hands wet into a multitude of things.