AddedEducation, a division of The Added Company, provides an array of services for students and athletes in Asia, in their pursuit of tertiary education opportunities. We are dedicated to up-skilling gifted students and student-athletes in Asia, providing them with resources and opportunity for leveraging their talent to access top-notch tertiary education globally.
Founded by a twin-brother-and-sister-duo,, who were students at Stanford and UC Berkeley, AddedEducation has become one of Asia’s leading Higher Education counseling firms. Based in Singapore with operations across South-East Asia, India and China, we are a team of young like-minded people united by a single mission: to support and promote academic excellence among the Asian youth. We are looking to hire top-notch career professionals to bring new thought and leadership to our academic services. Currently under the AddedEducation brand, our business needs are focused on US, UK, Canada and Australia university admissions services.
Another division of The Added Company is DreamBig Events. DreamBig Events is an experiential platform that provides immersive experiences for high school students. We conduct elite summer tours, summer camps, university showcase events to help high school students have the required critical exposure that is needed, along their university admissions journey.
AddedEducation is looking for a Social Media Specialist who will collaboratively work the team and develop social media content strategies, plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity. The person responsible is expected to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
Social Media Strategy & Planning
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Create a monthly activity plan and tracker to update activities.
- Conduct competitor research online
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
Social Media Content Creation
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Creates dynamic written & graphic content
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite etc
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO)
- Write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users
Social Media Management and Analytics
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
Support for Marketing Campaigns
- Works as part of a team to develop engaging social media campaigns
- Works with the marketing team to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
Apply For This Position
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- A good Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed university (India, Singapore, UK, USA or Australia).
- You should have the passion and the motivation to work. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational ability and result-oriented mindset.
- Exceptional communication skills – writing, interviewing and research skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint, Basic understanding of Tech. systems.
- Almost a superhuman attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking ability, proactive attitude towards tasks.
- Demonstrates the AddedEducation Values – Listen, Ideate, Strategize, Tenacity.
What you will get from us, in return is:
A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
An open forum for expression of ideas
Diverse opportunities to grow wings for your entrepreneurial ideas.
- Having a start-up mindset will allow you to get your hands wet into a multitude of things.