AddedEducation, a division of The Added Company, provides an array of services for students and athletes in Asia, in their pursuit of tertiary education opportunities. We are dedicated to up-skilling gifted students and student-athletes in Asia, providing them with resources and opportunity for leveraging their talent to access top-notch tertiary education globally.
Founded by a twin-brother-and-sister-duo,, who were students at Stanford and UC Berkeley, AddedEducation has become one of Asia’s leading Higher Education counseling firms. Based in Singapore with operations across South-East Asia, India and China, we are a team of young like-minded people united by a single mission: to support and promote academic excellence among the Asian youth. We are looking to hire top-notch career professionals to bring new thought and leadership to our academic services. Currently under the AddedEducation brand, our business needs are focused on US, UK, Canada and Australia university admissions services.
AddedEducation is looking for young, enthusiastic and passionate professionals who want to work in the Education, Sports Industry, have the ability to connect with people, communicate exceptionally well and pay attention to detail while at workrelationships between counselors and clients, extensive discussions, and ideations with the management team on product development and positioning of our services.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will be a young professional, i.e a fresh graduate out of college or, a graduate/ masters student with a maximum 1.5 years of professional experience who will get all round exposure in the different management functions in the organization, like Client Delivery, Client Acquisition, Business Development, Operations, HR, Marketing.
You will enjoy and excel at the following:
- Work closely with lead counselors and engagement managers to provide support for client requirements and priorities. These include – College career planning for clients in collaboration with other consultants, Communication with US university/college admissions, coaches and other professionals.
- Support the team for Premium Client Support as and when needed.
- Manage pre-highschool program administration.
- Coordinate with the marketing and business development team for pre-sales collateral building
- Provide support for outreach and business development activities like scheduling calls, writing call summaries, conducting evaluation reports for potential families, follow up emails and texts, preparing meeting agendas, points of action.
- Work with the social media team to provide them with enough unique content to grow the brand, conduct live Instagram Chats.
- Supporting the management team in different research projects as may arise, from time to time.
- Research and identify new families through sourcing channels.
- Support the team to plan webinars (end-to-end), create presentation content and any other awareness driven activity.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- A good Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed university (India, Singapore, UK, USA or Australia).
- You should have the passion and the motivation to work. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational ability and result-oriented mindset.
- Exceptional communication skills – writing, interviewing and research skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint, Basic understanding of Tech. systems.
- Almost a superhuman attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking ability, proactive attitude towards tasks.
- Demonstrates the AddedEducation Values – Listen, Ideate, Strategize, Tenacity.
Apply For This Position
What you will get from us, in return is:
A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
An open forum for expression of ideas
Diverse opportunities to grow wings for your entrepreneurial ideas.
- Having a start-up mindset will allow you to get your hands wet into a multitude of things.