AddedEducation, a division of The Added Company, provides an array of services for students and athletes in Asia, in their pursuit of tertiary education opportunities. We are dedicated to up-skilling gifted students and student-athletes in Asia, providing them with resources and opportunity for leveraging their talent to access top-notch tertiary education globally.
Founded by a twin-brother-and-sister-duo,, who were students at Stanford and UC Berkeley, AddedEducation has become one of Asia’s leading Higher Education counseling firms. Based in Singapore with operations across South-East Asia, India and China, we are a team of young like-minded people united by a single mission: to support and promote academic excellence among the Asian youth. We are looking to hire top-notch career professionals to bring new thought and leadership to our academic services. Currently under the AddedEducation brand, our business needs are focused on US, UK, Canada and Australia university admissions services.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- Work closely with clients (student athletes & academic clients) and other consultants to provide support for client requirements and priorities. These include – College career planning for clients in collaboration with other consultants, Communication with US university/college admissions, coaches and other professionals.
- Educating students and parents about colleges, the college admissions process, trends, procedures, and testing; advising and supporting clients and families as they go through the process; help students and families aspire realistically and choose wisely.
- Advising students and families on curricular choices leading to college admissions for different educational systems, especially aspects unique to them, especially for sports, athletic clients.
- Ideate, Execute, and course correct the client engagement strategy. Helping students, athletes, not only apply to college but clarify their grander vision. Understand their strengths, weaknesses, goals and development needs.
- Brainstorm with clients and their families for student profile building.
- Making informational presentations to parents and other audiences through webinars, discussion forums.
- Being aware of issues and trends in college admission, higher education, testing, as well as keeping up-to-date about specific colleges and representing AddedEducation at relevant conferences and events.
- Maintaining and disseminating information about standardized tests such as SAT, ACT, and TOEFL.
- To coordinate with partners / vendors to ensure all dependencies to or from AddedEducation are being met.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- A good Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed university (India, Singapore, UK, USA or Australia)
- You should have the passion and the motivation to work. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A Passion for Sports and education and mentoring young athletes, young students.
- Strong organizational ability and result-oriented mindset
- Exceptional communication skills – writing, interviewing and research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Almost a superhuman attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
- Experience in college admissions or high school college counseling and understanding of admissions for educational systems around the world is a major plus
- Knowledge of global universities, their academic programs, admission policies, and financial policies and procedures
- Demonstrates the AddedEducation Values – Listen, Ideate, Strategize, Tenacity
Apply For This Position
What you will get from us, in return is:
A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
An open forum for expression of ideas
Diverse opportunities to grow wings for your entrepreneurial ideas.