Pre-High School Starter Program
Early Advising: Planning for Success
Grade 5, 6 & 7
The Pre-High School Starter Program is a curated action plan designed for student and budding athletes and their families who are keen to give their child structure that creates independence of purpose and accountability building towards the goal of a successful university admission. It is for those students who want to achieve optimum academic and athletic standards for scholarships and admissions in the US, UK, Australia & Canada Universities.
Be Future Ready
At AddedEducation, we are focused on delivering
- The “right” strategic plan with a clear commitment
- A dedicated team of mentors who have graduated from US universities themselves
- A platform to connect with your mentor online/ offline at your convenience
- Review and assessment of University options to begin “full time” engagement
- Focus on Athletic improvement depending on commitment to the program
- Focus on Academic clarity to understand future career education option
- Profile building (social work + research project) plan that is ready for execution
- Well guided and continuously monitored program with active feedback
Our Top Services include
Academic tutoring support for performance, measurement, feedback & improvement
Coaching support to increase tournament exposure
Meet our expert counselors who have supported
pre-high school students like you
Ashilla is a SEA Games Silver medalist for baseball and softball as a part of the Indonesian National Teams in the Junior World Baseball Championships. She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from Universitas Indonesia.
Ashilla SafiyaAssociate Consultant
Gian graduated from the University of the Philippines where he studied Sports Science. He is a former student-athlete as he used to play basketball for the varsity team in high school. During his free time, he likes watching sports and staying active.
Gian Lorenzo C. CrisantoResearch Analyst
Arnav is a tennis player who was recruited to play tennis at Haverford College, a Division 3 college in Philadelphia, U.S. He graduated Magna Cum Laude, with High Honours in Economics and an invitation to join the Phi Beta Kappa Society.
Arnav PatodiaAssociate Consultant