AddedEducation, a division of The Added Company, provides an array of services for students and athletes in Asia, in their pursuit of tertiary education opportunities. We are dedicated to up-skilling gifted students and student-athletes in Asia, providing them with resources and opportunity for leveraging their talent to access top-notch tertiary education globally.
Founded by a twin-brother-and-sister-duo, former student-athletes, who were recruited-athletes at Stanford and UC Berkeley, AddedEducation has become one of Asia’s leading Higher Education counselling firms. Based in Singapore with operations across South-East Asia, India and China, we are a team of young like-minded people united by a single mission: to support and promote academic and sporting excellence among the Asian youth. Despite being profitable since its first year of operations, The Added Company recently raised a series A round of funding from a consortium of investors to further scale up operations and hire quality individuals to bring new thought and leadership. Currently under the AddedEducation brand, our business needs are focused on US, UK and Canada university admissions services, boarding school preparatory services and pre-high school development services.
Another division of The Added Company is DreamBig Events. DreamBig Events is an experiential platform that provides immersive experiences for high school students. We conduct elite summer tours, summer camps, university showcase events to help high school students have the required critical exposure that is needed, along their university admissions journey.
AddedEducation is looking for experienced, enthusiastic and passionate professionals who want to work in the Education, Sports Industry, have the ability to build and maintain business relations, connect with people, communicate exceptionally well and pay attention to detail while at work. The purpose of this role is to build sales by contacting and building relationships with new and existing clients, conduct market research to explore new business opportunities and analyze business competition, partner with marketing and client delivery team to create and implement business strategies to increase brand awareness and sales.
Key Responsibility Areas
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support in developing and managing relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders
- Conduct hands on research and evaluate new opportunities to ensure resources focus on the best opportunities
- Execute activities and sales enablement work like writing summaries on internal portals at AddedEducation, conducting evaluation reports for potential families, follow up emails and text communication
- Support and provide inputs in lead generation activities, more importantly, converting the leads to prospects.
- Support in ideating new product designs and service offerings to create more customer value
- Understanding our product offering and key value propositions, support discussions with prospects and managers
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities
- Provide active support for the frontline team with social media planning and campaigns
- Building and maintaining relationships with current clients and prior clients who have been supportive and successful
Required Skills and Educational Qualifications
You should have the passion and the motivation to work in the education industry. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A good Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university
- Extremely Sales focused with deep critical thinking skills
- Exceptional communication skills – writing, interviewing and research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Almost a superhuman attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
What you will get from us, in return is:
- A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to grow wings for your entrepreneurial ideas
- Having a start-up mindset will allow you to get your hands wet into a multitude of things