AddedEducation, a division of The Added Company, provides an array of services for students and athletes in Asia, in their pursuit of tertiary education opportunities. We are dedicated to up-skilling gifted students and student-athletes in Asia, providing them with resources and opportunity for leveraging their talent to access top-notch tertiary education globally.
Founded by a twin-brother-and-sister-duo,, who were students at Stanford and UC Berkeley, AddedEducation has become one of Asia’s leading Higher Education counseling firms. Based in Singapore with operations across South-East Asia, India and China, we are a team of young like-minded people united by a single mission: to support and promote academic excellence among the Asian youth. We are looking to hire top-notch career professionals to bring new thought and leadership to our academic services. Currently under the AddedEducation brand, our business needs are focused on US, UK, Canada and Australia university admissions services.
Another division of The Added Company is DreamBig Events. DreamBig Events is an experiential platform that provides immersive experiences for high school students. We conduct elite summer tours, summer camps, university showcase events to help high school students have the required critical exposure that is needed, along their university admissions journey.
AddedEducation is looking for an Engagement Manager who will lead Client Delivery teams across Asia, overseeing and maintaining positive client relationships. You are expected to be completely hands-on with managing relationships between counselors and clients, extensive discussions and ideations with the management team on product development and positioning of our services. As part of our Client Servicing team, you will ensure that Clients consistently receive quality service creating a “Happy Client” experience. The purpose of this role is to lead Client Delivery teams across Asia, to oversee and and maintain positive client relations which directly affect the brand. The person is expected to be completely hands-on with managing relationships between counselors and clients, extensive discussions, and ideations with the management team on product development and positioning of our services.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
ACADEMIC COUNSELLING: GUIDANCE TO PARENTS/STUDENTS
- Building and maintaining relationships with current clients and prior clients who have been successful and continue to be supportive.
- Working 1-on-1 with certain key clients not only apply to college but clarify their grander vision. Understand their strengths, weaknesses, goals and development needs.
- Resolving client complaints and issues in a timely manner.
- Managing a few key client-relationships directly.
- Establishing/ managing regional and local partnerships in order to boost the delivery capability of the AddedEducation Delivery Teams.
ACADEMIC COUNSELLING: SUPPORTING THE COUNSELLORS
- Work closely with AddedEducation counsellors to provide support to deepen and broaden client-engagement.
- Providing guidance on strategizing client engagement for creating abiding relationships.
- Scheduling and preparing quarterly reviews to set objectives and identify gaps in client engagement.
BUILDING THE BRAND
- Developing and managing relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders.
- Supporting the BD team in Evaluating new opportunities.
- Ideating new service offerings to create more client value.
- Providing strategic direction for the counseling business – leading Client/ Project Delivery Teams.
- Developing and improving the product, and leading training projects as required.
- Ensure procedural compliance in counseling practices.
- Employing the appropriate software and technology to create more effective work processes.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
You should have the passion and the motivation to work in the Higher Education industry. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct client service/ account management experience, with at least 3 years in a Team Lead position.
- A good Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university (preferably from a reputed US university).
- Exceptional communication skills – writing, interviewing and research skills.
- A High-level of empathy and EQ to understand and solve problems creatively.
- Almost a superhuman omgomg attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality. work and projecting a positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
Apply For This Position
What you will get from us, in return is:
A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
An open forum for expression of ideas
Diverse opportunities to grow wings for your entrepreneurial ideas.
- Having a start-up mindset will allow you to get your hands wet into a multitude of things.