DIGITAL MEDIA AND CONTENT SPECIALIST
We are looking for a “Digital Media and Content Specialist” at Gurugram with the ability to create compelling blog posts, white papers. social media content and web copy. We are looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white paper
- Writing, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Selecting appealing images and videos to complement text
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with the Counselling and Sales Teams to create innovative content ideas
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! Preferredbr
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US, IN RETURN IS:
- A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries.
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated.
- An open forum for expression of ideas.
- Diverse opportunities to grow wings for your entrepreneurial ideas.
- Having a start-up mindset will allow you to get your hands wet into a multitude of things.
If you are interested in joining the sports management industry and want to be part of a growing business, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com