Deputy General Manager
AddedEducation, a division of The Added Company, provides an array of services for students and athletes in Asia, in their pursuit of tertiary education opportunities. We are dedicated to up-skilling gifted students and student-athletes in Asia, providing them with resources and opportunity for leveraging their talent to access top-notch tertiary education globally.
Founded by a twin-brother-and-sister-duo,, who were students at Stanford and UC Berkeley, AddedEducation has become one of Asia’s leading Higher Education counseling firms. Based in Singapore with operations across South-East Asia, India and China, we are a team of young like-minded people united by a single mission: to support and promote academic excellence among the Asian youth. We are looking to hire top-notch career professionals to bring new thought and leadership to our academic services. Currently under the AddedEducation brand, our business needs are focused on US, UK, Canada and Australia university admissions services.
Another division of The Added Company is DreamBig Events. DreamBig Events is an experiential platform that provides immersive experiences for high school students. We conduct elite summer tours, summer camps, university showcase events to help high school students have the critical exposure points along their university admissions journey.
AddedEducation is looking for a Deputy General Manager of Philippines and Indonesia who have the ability to connect and communicate, motivate and encourage young talent.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
SENIOR MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
AddedEducation is looking for a Senior Management Professional who will lead outreach, team management and client management. As a manager of a team of consultants and their respective clients, this professional is expected to be completely hands-on with managing relationships between counselors and clients, extensive discussions and ideations with the management team on product development and positioning of our services.
You will enjoy and excel at the following:
- Providing strategic direction for the AddedEducation business in the particular region.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Managing the Top Line as well as the Bottom Line of the business.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value propositions.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Economics from a university in US, UK or Canada
- Have had previous consulting experiences as a management consultant or in the education industry
- Wants to build a market and manage PnL for 3 countries eventually
- Passion for university education and guiding young people to attain that success
- Strong communication skills – writing, interviewing and research skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
Apply For This Position
What you will get from us, in return is:
A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
An open forum for expression of ideas
Diverse opportunities to grow wings for your entrepreneurial ideas.
- Having a start-up mindset will allow you to get your hands wet into a multitude of things.