UNIVERSITY ATHLETIC RECRUITMENT
Over the last decade, AddedEducation has successfully mentored thousands of talented student-athletes through the college recruitment process for a range of sports like- Tennis, golf, soccer, squash, swimming, track, fencing, and more, helping them get recruited to Top NCAA D1 and D2 with fabulous scholarships as well as great D3 schools!
Most top colleges consider many factors other than the student-athlete’s sporting prowess when making recruiting decisions. They not only examine academic, intellectual, and extracurricular accomplishments but also look for excellent interpersonal skills which would make them an invaluable asset to the college team.
This is where AddedEducation experts who have experience with collegiate athletics in the US, & Canada will mentor and guide students through the complicated recruitment process: from tournament shortlisting to building relationships with college coaches to guidance on-campus visits. In addition, the AddedEducation Counselors provide valuable advice on college shortlisting, applications, scholarships, and financial support.
Our consulting services include:
- Student-Athlete Profile Evaluation followed by a Mentoring Program that is Personalized, unique & customized to the family’s goals
- Identification and shortlisting of Colleges that represent a target for the student-athlete based on their athletic and academic capabilities.
- Work with students to develop strong application materials- athletic recruitment videos, resumes, email communication with coaches, and more.
- Advice student-athletes on developmental activities including goal setting, leadership activities, social work initiatives, tournaments & showcases, academic research activities, and internship opportunities in line with their interests and aspirations
- Provide guidance on the academic benchmarks colleges require and how to achieve them
- Guide students through athletic application timelines