AddedEducation, a division of The Added Company, provides an array of services for students and athletes in Asia, in their pursuit of tertiary education opportunities. We are dedicated to up-skilling gifted students and student-athletes in Asia, providing them with resources and opportunity for leveraging their talent to access top-notch tertiary education globally.
Founded by a twin-brother-and-sister-duo,, who were students at Stanford and UC Berkeley, AddedEducation has become one of Asia’s leading Higher Education counseling firms. Based in Singapore with operations across South-East Asia, India and China, we are a team of young like-minded people united by a single mission: to support and promote academic excellence among the Asian youth. We are looking to hire top-notch career professionals to bring new thought and leadership to our academic services. Currently under the AddedEducation brand, our business needs are focused on US, UK, Canada and Australia university admissions services.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
Mentor students who want to pursue higher education, provide support for their requirements and priorities. These include – College career planning for clients in collaboration with other consultants, Communication with university/college admissions, coaches and other professionals.
- Guiding aspiring professional students on the various tests required to secure admission, including giving them information on test-prep, profile building, personal statements and other services.
- Brainstorming extracurricular activities for students to pursue based on their interests and passion, in line with their chosen stream of education.
- Guide and troubleshoot any projects they might be working on.
- Educating students and parents about colleges, the college admissions process, trends, procedures, and testing; advising and supporting clients and families as they go through the process; help students and families aspire realistically and choose wisely.
- Advising students and families on curricular choices, tutoring services, test prep etc. leading to college admissions for different educational systems, especially aspects unique to them and what they want to study.
- Helping students, not only apply to college but clarify their grander vision. Understand their strengths, weaknesses, goals and development needs.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
A good Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed university
- You should have the passion and the motivation to work. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A Passion for education and mentoring young students.
- Strong organizational ability and result-oriented mindset
- Exceptional communication skills – writing, interviewing and research skills
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Almost a superhuman attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
- Knowledge of Education Systems in UK/ US/ Canada/ Australia.
Apply For This Position
What you will get from us, in return is:
A highly collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
An open forum for expression of ideas
Diverse opportunities to grow wings for your entrepreneurial ideas.